A few thoughts on Super Saturday:
- I'm very glad I am not working as a clerk in any store this week!
- I'm thankful for the remote that allows me to find my car in the mall parking lot!
- I'm thankful I do not have young children who get tired much too soon, and want everything they see, which is much too much!
- I'm glad I have mellowed (can't be because I'm older!) and bustling crowds and long lines don't blow my cool anymore.
- I'm thankful it waited to snow until I got home (yes, flakes are coming down now!)
- I'm thankful for my warm, quiet home in the country!!!
Wow! It's really snowing now! We could have a White Christmas after all. Are you ready for Christmas? Or for winter?