Saturday, December 18, 2010

Super Saturday

shopperApparently, that is what the last Saturday before Christmas is called.  Sort of a final rush for shopping.  So, guess when this little country mouse decided to go to the City?  Yup!

A few thoughts on Super Saturday:

  • I'm very glad I am not working as a clerk in any store this week!
  • I'm thankful for the remote that allows me to find my car in the mall parking lot!
  • I'm thankful I do not have young children who get tired much too soon, and want everything they see, which is much too much!
  • I'm glad I have mellowed (can't be because I'm older!) and bustling crowds and long lines don't blow my cool anymore.
  • I'm thankful it waited to snow until I got home (yes, flakes are coming down now!)
  • I'm thankful for my warm, quiet home in the country!!!

sled And I think I am ready for Christmas now.   A little wrapping and a little baking - and all week to do it.  This is probably a FIRST!

Wow!  It's really snowing now!  We could have a White Christmas after all.  Are you ready for Christmas?  Or for winter?

No comments: