Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas Sights





It's not exactly "visions of sugarplums", but my kitchen took on a very Christmas-ey atmosphere today. While the snow blew outside I baked cookies all day. Now, cooking is not really one of my artistic crafts. Fact is, I would be perfectly happy if I never had to cook again - as long as somebody feeds me, that is! But every once in awhile I get the urge to bake. I try to make that urge come out around Christmas because what would the season be without all these goodies? And then you have to wrap everything up in pretty ribbons. And I do love the ribbons!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Orice said...

I'd take your sweet loot to any "visions of sugarplums" anyday, my friend. Beautiful and yummy looking. And THANKS for the "dolling, crafty" Xmas card you sent too. Orice