Monday, March 15, 2010

The Village Green

I know it's been a little bit quiet here.  Don't let that fool you into thinking I'm not doing anything, though!  Ha!  I may spend a lot of time on the computer, but it's not ALL the time (in spite of what Sarge says!).

So here is one thing I've been working on.  It is a Block of the Month, so there isn't much to show yet.  By the end of the year, I'm hoping to have something pretty impressive!  (Well, I can hope!)

block1

This is January's block.  Nice tree - pretty easy to stitch.

block2

This is February's block.  Really easy house block.

block3

And another tree for March.  Okay, time to stop lazing around!  This block was NOT easy!  The Therapy session quilters had lots of cussin' discussion while doing this one.  But we helped each other through all those triangles and it sure is a pretty block!

jan-feb-mar

So here are my blocks for the first three months.  It already looks like a fun quilt, doesn't it? 

I know you want to know the name of the BOM.  It is Thimbleberries' 2010 Quilt Club and it's called Village Green.  The blocks are available in three color options.  I am doing Midnight.  I seem to prefer darker colors in this type of quilt. 

I have other BOM blocks sitting in the UFO pile.  Maybe I should get busy and put some of those together, huh?

No comments: