Well, the urge to patch, anyway. I've been busily stitching the past few days. I had a couple of projects that need to get done soon - and since I'm doing that I may as well do these others. Go with flow and all that, ya know?
So one of the "need to get done" projects is a quilt guild challenge. We were given a fat eighth of red fabric and told to "make something." Ooo-kay! Here is what I've got. Show time is this month's meeting - in two weeks. I may or may not put a backing on it by then. I figure a quilt top is a finished "something."
Project number two is more peacock blocks for Rivkah. I've had these cut out for quite some time - it was definitely time to get them stitched up! Rivkah has been waiting patiently. I hope they are what she wants.
I really like the way these look together (in spite of the one turned sideways - you would think I'd notice that before I take the picture! Good grief!) I'm thinking I will have to make up some of these for me one of these days. Not yet, though.
And, since I'm on a roll. I started stitching on my Christmas wall hanging. I "designed" this last year in Quilt Design Wizard. Most everything was cut and the log cabin blocks were all stitched. I don't remember why I put it away. There is a small chance I could get it done by Christmas this year. My initial plan was to decorate the tree with embroidery and trinkets. We shall see.
There are some more projects on tap. I haven't run out of steam yet, so I may get a few more tops stitched this week. Cold weather is moving in tonight, so there shouldn't be many reasons NOT to spend time in the sewing room!