I did not go to the quilt shop today. Sarge was up early getting vehicles and house ready for the predicted winter storm and he informed me that if I wanted to go anywhere it would have to be on the ArcticCat! Since I think it’s too cold to be riding on an open “scooter”, today seemed like a very good day to spend in my (warm) studio!
I was last down there on Sunday and I left this mess to be cleaned up before anything new can be started. I’m afraid I’m not very neat while I’m crafting!
I left this project half done on Saturday, so that’s first on the agenda. I finished adding the binding to these sampler pages and – once I cleared enough space – photographed the project. So look for a post soon showing what it looks like. Those polymer heads behind it are getting closer to being “ready for a close-up”, too.
And I got a start on something new. My goodness, it was a productive day! Now if only they were all like that!