Saturday, December 7, 2013

Progress Report

Thought I’d pop in and show you some in-progress pictures.  Although I haven’t been around blogville recently, I have been doing stitchy things.  More specifically – quilty stitchy things!

I finished the last two Disney Princesses:

PB270003aPB290006a

So there are now six blocks ready to go. 

PB270004a

They do make a pretty display, don’t they?  Now I can concentrate on the alternate blocks.

PC040009a

This is one block partially finished.  There’s some applique to come. . . and five more blocks!

Another quilt I’ve been working on is called Moxie Girl:

P7110002P8140003aPB270001

The hexagon flower at top is being appliqued to the block shown at center.  The bottom hexies are about half the size of the top and will go on the sashing corner posts. 

That’s a lot of applique!  I guess you know what I’ll be doing for the next few weeks!

No comments: