Sunday, November 24, 2013

How Rude!

That’s what it is.  To disappear like that without warning or explanation is just plain rude!  The worst part is there really is no explanation.  I suppose I could make up a story . . .

image

 

. . . like, I was captured by gypsies and spent the last two weeks escaping from a Rumanian castle (wait, gypsies don’t live in castles!) . . .

image

 

or . . . I came down with an exotic, lethal disease and had to fly to Switzerland for a miracle cure . . .

image

 

or (how about this one) . . . I received a special request to meet with Queen Elizabeth for a secret assignment (yeah, right!)

 

 

I’m seeing a trend here – apparently I need to get “away.”  There have been a few projects I can’t share yet, and there has been a (strictly routine) medical event, but really nothing more than a feeling there’s been nothing to say.

Oh, I’ve taken pictures – the Sunday flowers and What’s on the Worktable photos, but they’ve languished on the camera for the most part.  Not very exciting anyway.

I guess what I’m leading up to is I’ve decided to suspend Wednesday WOW and Serendipity Sunday.  For the time being, anyway.  I will still be posting so you can see some of my creations, but following a schedule just isn’t working right now.  Hopefully I will have something worked out by the time the New Year rolls around.

And those pictures?  They have finally been rescued from digital camera limbo.  Here are a few for your enjoyment (?).

PB170004PB170005

PB210005PA200037PB210007PB130005

I’m sorry I was rude.  Forgive me?

3 comments:

Annie said...

Everybody needs a blogging break from time to time. I feel like a slave to my nlog sometimes. Glad you are doing well and still producing beautiful things!

Anonymous said...

I want to hear the FULL stories, not just the short version!

Love the skeleton!

Gina E. said...

Gosh Liz, you don't need to apologise for not posting on your blog when others may be expecting you to! It's your blog, and if you don't feel like going there for a while, why should you? The way I see it when one of my bloggy friends is offline for a while, they'll turn up again eventually, or they'll post a final remark saying they've finished with blogging. Some of the blogs I follow don't have a post for six months, but I know their track record, lol!