Sunday, June 29, 2014

Journal Update

I haven’t had much to show off the past couple of months, but I’ve managed to do at least one journal page each week.  Here are some of my favorites.

lucyinthesky 466X700

Imagination, March

reading 466X700

Reading, or Storybook.  Also in March

dancing stars 540X700

April was all about stars.

potential2 700X700

Potential, in May

blame 466X700

June has been all about music.

resonate 700X466

empathic 466X700 - Copy

Sometimes I get so inspired that a single prompt will end up as two or three pages.  I’m doing everything in PhotoShop Elements now, and sometimes even know how to use the tools correctly! 

If only I could say the same for my other endeavors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your June journal page.

My Dad told me when I turned 60 that growing old was inevitable, but growing up was optional ... so with his blessing I can remain a rock fan forever!

Have been playing at being a DJ lately ... new sound machine accepts only one CD, but also USBs with up to 999 tracks. Wonder how many USBs I will need to hold my whole record collection!