Friday, March 24, 2017

Rikki

Meet the latest of my creations, Rikki

DSC00814

Rikki is sculpted of polymer clay and she’s a larger size than I usually work with.  That’s because she will only be the head and shoulders.  Right now, she is waiting for ears and then hair and painted details.  The “clothes” are temporary, although I do like the orange against her skin.  It’s a lady’s handkerchief from Australia!

DSC00816

Rikki is the first in a series of classes at A for Artistic, called Children of the World.  I’ve had a lot of fun with this class and am looking forward to doing more in this series.

I’ll show Rikki off when she’s finished and I’m sure you’ll see more of these busts in the future.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have fallen in love with Rikki already!

Haven't been to see what you are up to for ages ... lost links to heaps of places and haven't had time or energy to chase them all up ... but am about to add you to the new list of links to keep checking!

Anonymous said...

PS Will also do some scrolling to see what I have missed!