Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jumble of Journals

I am packing up for a family visit for a few days, so there is not much time for a lengthy post. But I wanted to show off the journals I have made lately. I finished the class with Sue Bleisweiss, but have not posted all of the class journals. The last pictures I posted were here.



Coming up - pictures of the last two lessons:

In Lesson 4 we learned a faux leather technique. Quite interesting! I used a map from a calendar for the insides and it made a nice, masculine journal. My brother has it now.









The Lesson 5 journal was a good "list" journal, so I kept it for myself! I am an incurable list-er. And by the way, I love shoes! Ya think?

I was having so much fun, I had to do an extra journal - like for extra credit? This one was to keep all the lessons - and the wonderful tips and inspiration from my classmates and so forth. It will be easy to add to this journal, because Sue is working on a follow-up class. Can't wait!

Last, but not least: I had so much fun making the faux leather that I had to do more! Some of these will be Mother's Day gifts. They are all very similar - and all very different. Had a ball using up stickers and rub-ons and pretty papers.

I think I am journaled out for the time being. I'm sure I'll come up with some ideas later on. For now, tho, I am ready to start May's TIF challenge. More to come later.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Your journals are beautiful!!

Orice said...

Extremely beautiful, Liz.

Heather Pregger said...

Liz, they are wonderful!