Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday WOW – June 8

I had several appointments today and then spent the afternoon at the quilt shop.  I’m not sure what happened, but I FORGOT to take any pictures!?!  But then, all I have to show for today is more of the pink blocks I showed you last week.

Fortunately, I DID take pictures of my worktable a couple of days ago:

P6010003

I played around some in my journal.  One of the many groups I follow on the web gave a prompt of “Serenity.”

P6030002

I instantly thought of a field nearby where the black angus bulls lie beneath trees and serenely watch the world go by.  Once I had the picture in my mind, I had to make it!  It gave me the perfect excuse to practice some layering techniques I’ve read about recently. 

Not bad for a city girl, huh?

No comments: