Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday WOW – June 29

Sorry I’m a bit late in posting tonight.  These long summer evenings have my internal clock thrown all cock-eyed.  That’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it!

Ahem.  What’s on my worktable at the moment is, um, my laptop?  That’s because I spent today at my local quilt shop.

P6290002

After stitching this month’s Mystery Quilt pieces, I started working on a Kansas-themed quilt.  Kansas is celebrating 150 years and there are quite a lot of patterns showing up geared to that.

P6290001

I found this ear-of-corn block on one of the blogs I follow . . . but I can’t remember who designed it!  I’ve got it written down somewhere and when I find it I will give credit where it is deserved.  I’m thinking you’ll be seeing more of this quilt top in the future.  This is just the beginning and I’m liking it already!

No comments: