Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wednesday WOW–December 26

The last Wednesday of the year!  Hardly seems possible, does it? 

PC260006

I was able to make just a little more progress on my purple profusion project.  These arcs are about half done.  At the rate I’ve been going lately, it will be another year before this piece gets finished!  Oh, I hope not!!!

On a slightly different note, look what Sarge brought home today . . .

PC260007

How cute is this?  A chocolate covered maraschino cherry, with a “kiss” for the head and slivered almonds for ears, set on half an Oreo cookie.  Eyes and mouth are dots of candy/syrup.  To tell the truth, he brought two of these home, but the first one didn’t last long enough for a photo.  LOL!  (They are very yummy, by the way!)

I’ve been sort of between projects lately, but it’s time to think about what I want to do next.  So much fabric, so little time . . . .

No comments: