Thursday, April 2, 2009

An Award!

I received this award from Ute.  Oh my goodness.  Isn't this exciting?

award_proximidade Most awards these days come with rules, but this one is easy.  I am to post the meaning of the award and then pass it on to eight other bloggers.

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY -- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these blogs!”

 

Choosing eight recipients was hard - or rather - choosing ONLY eight was hard!

I hope you have fun visiting these blogs.

5 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi liz!

oh thank you so much for the award! you made our day!
xoxoxo
melissa

Kay said...

Thanks you so much, Liz. I'll have to give some thought about who to pass it on to--there are many.

Vicki W said...

Thank you so much! What a nice treat today!

Annie said...

Liz, I'm honored that you chose me for one of the recipients. Thank you so much!

Orice said...

Liz, thanks for mentioning my blog along with so many other creative folks. I'm going to forward the honor soon.