Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday WOW – September 7

Heavens!  It’s September already, kids are headed back to school, and it will be autumn before we know it.  I’ve got several quilt tops that need to get quilted this fall.  I guess it is about time to start!

First, though, I managed another finish today:

P9070002

I got borders put onto the Mystery quilt I’ve been working on the past six months.  I was working at the local quilt shop, so did not get a chance to hang it up for an “official” photo.  But here it is, draped over the ironing board.  I haven’t measured it yet, but those borders added a bunch – and took forever to sew on!

P9070003

I was able to get a couple of blocks done for the next quilt, just not nearly as much as I’d planned!  Ah well – it’s not like I’m getting paid by the number of pieces!

No comments: