Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday WOW – August 29

This week has been turned all backwards and upside down, but I did remember today is Wednesday!  I did not get into my studio at all today, but by some miracle, I have a photo from yesterday!

P8280003I worked most of the day on this paper-pieced block.  There was a certain amount of ripping out and starting over, but by the end of the day, the block was complete.  Next step is to add a couple of borders.

I can’t show you the block, though.  It’s for a quilt guild challenge and I think it is supposed to be secret until the big reveal in November.  Since I know some of the guild members check in on this blog occasionally, this is all I can show for now.  So, instead I’ll show you this:

P8200001 Barney’s favorite spot where he can see across all the backyards in the block and on to the next street.  Master of all he surveys, perhaps? 

No comments: