Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday WOW – August 8

P8080001Another productive day at the quilt shop, still working on this top.  I think I’m starting to get a little tired of this one.  That’s okay, though, because . . .

P8080002. . . it’s finished!!!  It’s not hanging very straight here.  That’s because we are all too short!  I just wanted to be able to step back and see the whole thing.  After working on it all day at close quarters I was not sure how it would come out.  I really like the way that stripe in the border sets it off.

Now, on to the next project.  I’ve got it picked out and the fabrics ready for cutting.  I’ve turned into a quilt-making machine!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

WOW!! Oh Liz, I LOVE it!! I can't ever see myself doing something so complex (to me) as that, but I simply drool over what others do :-)