Friday, November 9, 2012

Baking Day

But not the kind done in the kitchen.  Good thing, since I’m pretty much a disaster in the kitchen!

PB010001

I got all the pieces done and put together for these cute cupcake pincushions!  I think they will make great party favors, hostess gifts, or last-minute gift items.  For once, I’ll be going into the Giving Season with something ready!

I made several flavors:

PB090006

Fresh Strawberry

PB090005

Double Dutch Chocolate

PB090002

Pistachio

PB090003

Cinnamon Bun

PB090007

Strawberry Cream, and Almond Jamocha!

PB090001

I made all of these from a pattern called Pin Cuisine from Kids Quilts.  A simple, well written pattern that I recommend if you are interested in pincushions (one of my many fetishes!) or maybe you want to have a supply on hand for the holidays. 

Doesn’t help satisfy my sweet tooth, though. 

No comments: