Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday WOW–November 21

Today was a purple day.

PB210002

I finished cutting fabric today and actually got started on stitching!  That little pile on the right represents a whole day’s work!  LOL!  Ah, but the cutting and stacking is the complicated part and that’s all done.  Now I can just move through the stacks and stitch to the paper.  Assuming I’ve cut and stacked correctly, that is!  Time will tell.

A few weeks ago, I was looking through my stash and wondering why there isn’t a lot of purple.  Purple is my favorite color, after all.  You’d think there would be lots.  Looking at this picture, however, it occurs to me that this is where all my purple stash is! 

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

I like purple too. Looking forward to seeing what you are going to do with all this lovely fabric!