Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday WOW–November 14

Not much I can report about today.  I spent half of it on the phone – but that’s a different kind of story!

PB140009

Once I got to the worktable, it was a mess!  I did a little work on a couple of projects, but it was one of those days when I can’t seem to focus on one thing!  A little preparation for quilt guild, a little clean-up for doll club, a little bit of applique, a little Electric Quilt.  I think you get the picture!

And speaking of getting the picture, let’s get a closer look at that computer screen:

image

I read on the EQ blog about exporting a picture of a quilt in each EQ project and naming it the same as the project (except for the extension, of course).  When you set the view to Large Icons, this allows you to browse through your projects and quickly find the one you want to work in.  It’s great!  I found projects I had forgotten I had!  Also some duplications I can go back in and clean out.  Why didn’t I try this sooner???

I think my next step is a bit of cleaning out – in the studio as well as EQ.  What you don’t see in the first picture is the towering stack of papers, fabrics, and patterns just off camera!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I will have to look at the EQ post about the large icon view of projects, because I can't find some I have looked for except after a great deal of wasted time searching.