Ta da! Here is my January Take It Further piece. I'm calling it finished, although recognizing when a piece is complete is sometimes hard for me. I do have a tendency to overwork them on occasion. For example, I had pictured lots of beadwork on this one, but when it came to that step nothing looked really right. So, just a few beads and done!
While most of the stitching is simple daisy and outline, I did use some stitches that I would not have known about without the Take A Stitch Tuesday challenge (also from SharonB). I used a bonnet stitch for the side hanging ferns, Pekinese stitch for the line between ground and wall, and some wheat ear stitch for - uh - wheat!
Doll club meeting was just cancelled due to weather, etc., so I have a free weekend. I may start on the concept part of the challenge. I have wrapped my head about a "group" of people I admire and have planned a design to represent some of their characteristics. More to come.