Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday WOW - August 19

I've got two versions of the worktable today . . .

P8190003

This is at the beginning of the day,

P8190005

And this is at the end (well, mid-afternoon).

P8190004

Why, you ask?  Because I will be gone all day tomorrow, and Friday I am getting NEW FLOOR!!!!!  I am so ready to be rid of this ugly concrete.

In spite of Sarge's doubts, I plan to keep the new floor clean (it will be white).  The current floor is so grungy, you can't tell if it's been cleaned recently or not.  Where's the incentive in that?  And if a certain pug doesn't remember he has been house-trained, he will be using a prosthetic to pee!  I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

Orice said...

How exciting to be getting a new floor! I currently have an excuse for NOT doing any of my projects. Everything's in boxes until I find where I'm to live. So I'm simply enjoying the time off awhile. LOL
Can't wait to see your new floor. And I LOVE the Altoid doll!