Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday WOW - October 14

I can't believe I forgot today is Wednesday!  I did not take a single picture today - almost unheard of! 

What I did today was go to "Stitch Therapy" at the local quilt shop.  This is a nice opportunity to work on something and enjoy some companionship at the same time.  If you are having trouble with your project, there is someone there who will help you figure it out.  Or, if you just want some uninterrupted time (like me) this is a good way to carve it out.  Plus we get lunch!

Since I didn't take pictures, I'll show an older picture of what I worked on today.  You will have to use a little imagination, OK?

P7150003

Now, just imagine a white/cream print wherever you see that dark blue print.  Can you see it?  Yes, you should recognize this.  The last time I posted about it was in July!  You could say it's not very high on the priority list!

No comments: