Monday, January 11, 2010

Do You Tangle?

Zentangle, that is.  I am probably one of the last people to discover this activity.  I've seen several bloggers mention it and finally got curious enough (or found a link to!) to go over to zentangle.com and take a look.  Then I read the Cloth Paper Scissors article and looked again!

cadent

There is an old saying that "when the pupil is ready the teacher will appear" and I think I must have been ready to try this out right about now.  Not that I am really on fire about this or anything!  But I am finding an hour or two of learning a new doodle is very soothing. 

tangle01

I'm receiving the monthly newsletter now and going through the archives a little bit at a time.  I think you could use this to jump-start creativity or as a warm-up to get the creative muscle ready. 

So.  Do you zentangle?

1 comment:

Orice said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! I do "Tangle". I tried it out and did a few last year, after I saw someone post a Zentangle on Flickr. Fun!