Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday WOW – November 9

This week has been a little of this and a little of that – and today followed the pattern.

PB090006

But I had to spend a fair amount of time cleaning this mess first.  You see, there was a missing Zig pen, small scissors, and the supply list for my weekend class.  It felt like one of those hidden object games!  Of course, only the scissors were in this pile (the other items turned up elsewhere), but I also unearthed a shopping list and new pattern I forgot about getting!  I really need to clean up a little more often.  LOL!

PB090002

These are the fabric I will be using this weekend.  Can’t wait.  It looks like it will be a very busy three days and a lot of fun!  I’m even packed already!

Then I spent the rest of the day working in one of my journals.

First-Nov8

I’m currently working through the holiday series of Grow With Love from last December.  I’d like to actually get into the holiday spirit before January this year.  LOL!

Silly-Nov9

So, I’ve had fun cutting out little holiday pictures – elves and snowmen, ornaments and greenery, nutcrackers and wrapped packages.  In case you think it’s too early to start that kind of thing, we had snow this morning!  OK, so it has all melted now, but still . . . .

No comments: