Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday WOW – November 30

If today is November 30, then December must start tomorrow!  Christmas is fast approaching, but am I working on Christmas projects?  Of course not!

PB300003

I’m working on a doll – er, sort of.  I can hear you thinking, “ that looks like . . . “

PB300006

Yep!  It’s an octopus!  I can’t tell you how much fun I had stuffing those eight octopus arms!  LOL!  I’ve been wanting to do something a little different, and this pattern spoke to me.  It should be interesting to see how it evolves.  It could go Christmasy, but I’m thinking not.

PB280001

About the only thing I have that could be Christmas are these leftover blocks from the Comfort and Joy quilt.  I may do something with them . . . eventually.  Right now, they are just decoration.

What do you do with orphan blocks?

No comments: