Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I’m in Love with My New Tool!!!

After much thinking and delaying and more thinking . . . I finally ordered a Silhouette Cameo cutting machine.  And it arrived this weekend!  Oh boy!

P4100002

 

P4080004

This is the “before” picture of Sunday’s paper pieces.  You can see that I used the butterfly shape and the reverse of the butterfly.  I also cut a six petal flower.

P4070001

What I really wanted the machine for, though, was to cut fabric for applique.  Oh my goodness!  It works beautifully!!

P4070002

This leaf is fused and ready to stitch and all those curves are cut absolutely perfect!  My head is all abuzz with ideas!

P4100008Things like birthday postcards!  I belong to a fabric postcard sub-group that sends out birthday postcards.  This is perfect!

P4070003

I had to try some shapes right away and made a journal page.  This thing could become an addiction!  If you don’t hear from me for extended periods, you know what I’ll be doing!!!

No comments: