Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sneak Preview

I spent most of the past week in Des Moines, Iowa, attending the AQS show.  This was my first time at a national level quilt show and all I can say is “Wow!”

I took two-and-a-half days of classes, from hand quilting to stamping on fabric. 

PA070003 PA070002 These two photos show some of the projects from those classes.  As I complete work on these projects over the next few days/weeks/months (!) I will show better photos and talk about what I learned. 

So, this is your preview of things to come.  Now if I can just get my brain wrapped around all the ideas and inspiration that I was bombarded with!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

A creative soul like you will have no trouble expanding on what you have learnt! Looking forward to seeing your new experiments.