Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pages

While I am certainly doing lots of "stuff" these days, not much is at a stage where it can be shared.  Sorry.  I'd love to have you all looking over my shoulder.

But, in the meantime, I've been doing a little journaling too.  Just a page every few days.  I can already see some improvements in my composition and skill using unfamiliar tools.  Still a long way to go to be called a Collage artist, but here is a little eye-candy along the way.

P2220004

P1310003

tissue paper gessoed onto the pages.

P3060009

finger painted self(?) portrait

P3130009

P3290005

different kinds of tape, then painted over and rubbed with a paper towel

P3290003

oooh!  green!

P3290001

permission slip is inside envelope

Doesn't this look like a fun mess?  Let me tell you, the first thing on the permission slip should be "Permission to make messes" 'cause that's what I've done plenty of!

1 comment:

Sparklyjools said...

Good for you! I keep thinking I would love to try journalling, Thanks for sharing your fun and have a very Happy Easter!