Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday WOW - April 14

I had such a busy day today that I almost forgot to take photos for WOW!   I know how much you all anticipate these posts, so I'm so glad I remembered before it was too late!

P4140008

I spent most of the day at the LQS for stitching therapy, and managed to finish five blocks . . . three for the Stars & Strips and two for Thimbleberries.  These two projects are moving right along!  If you missed earlier pictures of these, don't worry.  There will definitely be more!

P4140010

Then I had a little time to spend on my journal.  These pages have been painted for a couple of days and today I pasted photos and clippings.  Tomorrow I hope to have time to add the journaling itself. 

For the sharp-eyed among you . . . yes, those are doll parts behind the journal.  They came from the "spare parts" bin, but I'm using them to decide on size and pose.  I'm hoping to get a start on the Hoffman Challenge next week.  It doesn't hurt to hope, does it?

Tomorrow is tax day in the US.  Have you done your taxes or are you burning the midnight oil?

No comments: