Friday, February 3, 2012

Finished!

I told you I would show you the dragon stitchery when I finished it.  Well, here he is:

P1070001

I’m so happy with the way he turned out.  You can just see some of the glittery threads in the photo.  They really make this piece!

P1070002

I stitched it as a cover for this box.  It was originally a Whitman Sampler.  But what to do with it when the chocolates are all (long) gone?

P1070007

Well, I’m using it for my silk ribbon embroidery stash!  I’m already inspired to do some SRE stitching, so I guess this dragon is doing a good job!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

That is....I can't find words to describe my thoughts! Simply WOW!
Such exquisite stitching, and such a beautiful pattern. I'd be framing that; couldn't bear the thought of grubby fingers holding that box. Not that YOUR fingers are grubby - could be anyone's fingers, lol!