Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday WOW – February 8

I’m bouncing around doing a lot of unrelated projects and some days I feel like nothing is getting done.  I need to focus!

P2080009

So this is what I worked on today.  It’s for the backing of the Comfort & Joy quilt.  I’ve had the blocks done for months – they’re mostly orphans from the quilt – and this weekend I calculated how many I need and how to piece the backing.  If I really put my mind to it I could have had the backing done in a day.

But, alas, I’m doing a lot of spinning of wheels, so this is as far as it goes for now.  Maybe next week.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Just catching up on your recent posts....you've been busy as usual! Creating some interesting stuff. Love the blue girl face painting. I start a six week course in acrylics painting next Monday. Should be interesting. I'd rather learn watercolours, but there was no course available this term.