Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday WOW–March 6

This week, things are getting back to normal . . . finally!  No snow, no doctor visits or surgeries, etc.  Today I was back at the quilt shop for “therapy.”  And a little more time with the purple project.

P3060001

By lunch time I could see light at the end of the tunnel – so to speak.  See?  There is just a little bit of paper left to work with.

P3060002

And by the end of the day – done!  With this section, at least.  Twenty-one spikes on these hummers, times ten.  I think I’ve been working on these FOR.EV.ER!!  So glad to see the end of it.

P3060003

Next time I will start on the fourth – and last – section.  It will go much faster than this one.  To say the least! 

And then I can begin stitching the sections together.  Can’t wait.  I’m already planning my next project!  The fun just never stops!

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Wow, a lot of work there. Probably not the right thing to say, but they look like shark's teeth!

Kay said...

Beautiful! They will be worth it when finished. Those paper pieced roses in the last post are wonderful too.