Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday WOW–April 24

Sunday:

P4220001

Monday:

P4220002

Tuesday:

P4230005

Now just a dang minute here!  How can I show you ‘What’s On the Worktable’ when I can’t even find it!  This calls for some serious action.

Two hours later:

P4240007

Aaaaah – much better.  Project supplies have been boxed by project, papers have been filed, books have been shelved, glitter has been vacuumed (honestly, how could so much glitter have escaped and to such far flung areas!?).

Oops!  Time to leave for my doctor’s appointment.  So much for getting anything done today.  But I have a nice clean worktable waiting for tomorrow!  It doesn’t get this clean very often . . . and it won’t stay this way for long. 

“Creative minds are rarely tidy.”  Ain’t it the truth!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

The only way I can start a new project is by tidying up everything else first. At the moment my table has on it water colour paints, craft magazines, library books, Haiku notebook, cross stitch SAL just started. And tomorrow I pick up my new sewing machine! So everything will have to find a new home to make way for the machine, which will stay on the table until I've mastered it...could be months, lol.