Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wednesday WOW–May 1

After several weeks away, I was finally able to get back to the quilt shop and work on the never ending purple project.  I had to look back through my photos to find when I started this project.  It was November!  Good grief!  But guess what?

P5010001

IT’S FINISHED!!!!  Whew!  It’s a bed runner and is longer than the photo shows (I’m too short to pin it on the wall any higher!).  Of course, the next step will be this:

P5010005

All that paper has to go somewhere.  I seem to be wearing a good bit of it.  LOL!

I did have some time to start on my next project, however. 

P5010002

This cute fairy tale fabric will make a couple of baby quilts.  I have the first four blocks done.

P5010004

Ha!  I just noticed how that corner block has a flower right in the center.  You know I could never have cut that on purpose!  Twelve more blocks to go.  Here’s hoping this one does NOT take five months to complete!

No comments: