Tuesday, September 24, 2013

So Excited!

P9240001

I received my copy of this book the other day.  This is a great book – full of tips, tricks, and ideas . . . but the book alone is not what has me excited.

I’m in the book! 

P9240002

See me in the upper right?  OK, no.  Not ME, of course, but my design.  Well, it’s only one design – out of probably a hundred.  And there’s a grand total of one sentence telling about my design.  So, maybe not that exciting after all.

Nevertheless, it’s something.  I’m actually listed as a “designer.”  And the best thing of all? (Well, other than getting a copy of this great book and resource tool, that is.)

They spelled my name right!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They got the most important bit right, so all is well in the world!

Congratulations!

Gina E. said...

What a buzz!! Congratulations - next thing we know you will be writing a WHOLE book, lol!