Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday WOW–September 4

Back at the local quilt shop and more paper piecing.

P9040001a

I have one thing to say about foundation paper piecing . . . .

 

P9040003a

It is really, really messy!  Not to mention time consuming.  I started this particular block several weeks ago, and it still took me all of today to finish it.

Did I mention it makes a mess?  Yes, it does!

P9040002a

But, you know, it is really worth it!  This is Ariel, the Little Mermaid.  She’s the fourth Disney Princess I have  done.  I’m still undecided as to how many of these I will make.  I suppose I will keep going until I’m sick of princesses!

But that hasn’t happened yet.  Now to decide who to piece next . . . Snow White?  Tinkerbell?  Jasmine (Alladin)?  So many choices!

1 comment:

Orice said...

Love this face. I continue to enjoy my own sewing vicariously through you. It seems that writing my memoir has replaced any time I might
otherwise have been crafting or sewing. Someday. . . Oh, and here's the blog I've dedicated to my book: http://onceuponaconvent.blogspot.com/
In case you want to check me out. Hugs, Orice