Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday WOW – January 18

Today it’s not so much what’s on the worktable as where is the worktable!  I am amazed at how busy I’ve been with so little to show for it!  LOL!  Except for a lot of half-done projects, that is.

P1180001

This doesn’t look so bad, I know.  What you can’t see is that I shoved everything over to the ends to work on a postcard this afternoon.  Good thing it’s a sturdy table or the ends would break off!

The postcard got done, though, and it heads off to Germany tomorrow.  The theme is dragons, in case you wondered.

P1180002

This is the cutting table . . . and there’s no room for cutting!  See the octopus?  Looks a lot like it did the last time I showed it, doesn’t it?  Oh boy, I have got to get more organized (she said distractedly).  LOL!

No comments: