Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wednesday WOW–July 3

P7030001a

Today I continued paper piecing.  I guess I’m a glutton for punishment!  It’s never a good sign when the very first seam you stitch has to be ripped and resewn!  (That pink tool is my seam ripper.)  Deep breath.  Now, focus, focus, focus!

P7030002a

Fortunately, things improved from there.  I got all the teensy tiny pieces done today, so the rest of this block will go quickly.

P7030004a

Yes, I’ve decided to go on with the Disney princesses for now.  I know I’ll get tired of them eventually.  When that happens they will just go into the UFO pile until I am inspired to pick them up again.  I don’t have another quilt planned yet, so these are keeping my happy until something else comes along.

Besides being a glutton, I am apparently also fickle.  So many sins!  Quilting is a dangerous hobby!  LOL!

No comments: